2019 Registration fees will be uploaded into the registration system per the below.
Please click on the below document which highlights our approach to fees, what makes up fees and why it is difficult to compare fees across clubs:
2019 Hawks FC Teams & Contacting the Club
All information is contained on our website including age-group birth years, fees, inclusions and training schedule.
Please see the following page for more information about navigating our website and club contacts:
2019 Season Registrations
Football Brisbane and Football Queensland have updated their registration system for 2019 – use playfootball.com.au.
Please note that even if you have opened an account in previous seasons you will need to open a new one this year (no FFA numbers required).
Telephone: 02 8880 7983
Hours: Monday-Friday 10am – 5pm
Registrations for all players are OPEN
Aldi MiniRoos – Please note this does not apply to the Aldi Mini-Roos which is managed via a different system. Keep posted for further information. We expect the registrations to be open mid-late January with a start date of Saturday 16th March.
Over 35s – registration remains under development. Keep posted for further updates.
The Registration Process – A Step by Step Guide:
- Go into the webpage – www.playfootball.com.au
- Click on the ‘join our team’ – ‘register now’ option
- Click on the option that reflects your 2019 age-group – note for U6-U11 please choose Aldi MiniRoos Club Football
- Search for ‘Holland Park Hawks’ and choose
- QPL/SAP players only – Holland Park Hawks Football Club Inc – FQPL option (the second option)
- All other players – Holland Park Hawks Football Club Inc (the first option)
- On the right hand side you will see a grey button ‘start my registration’ – click this
- This will take you into a main page where you can click ‘get started’
- You will then be asked to login using a playfootball account or register for one. PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN IF YOU HAVE HELD AN ACCOUNT IN PREVIOUS SEASONS A NEW ACCOUNT WILL NEED TO BE SET-UP. NO FFA NUMBERS ARE REQUIRED THIS YEAR.
- Once your account is active you will be able to follow through the registration and payment process.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration. Please keep this safe.
- Note that we will need to review and make active all registrations at the club. Do not worry of your registration states ‘pending approval’. We will contact you directly if there are any issues with your registration.
Once you enter the registration site there are numerous product selections defined by age-group so please read these carefully.
If you see a serious system error please contact the help desk below as this is a problem that they will need to look into.
Registrations will close Monday 4th February 2019 or until all spots are filled.
2019 Team Selection Process
Registrations are open for ALL players aged U6 through U16.
- Please note that other Goannas/Geckos fall under the Boys Divisional category, not the Komodo product. Choose the relevant age-group product.
- Deposit Vouchers – Football Queensland has been advised that voucher codes are not working. If you have paid a deposit and your product does not reflect this please register, choose the ‘pay at club’ option and contact us to arrange payment.
- We apologise for any inconvenience caused as we all get to grips with the new registration/payment process.
- Team selection for U6-U16 is made after the registration process has closed. If you wish your player to be in the same team as another player please note this as part of your registration and we will try our best to ensure all players requests are met. If this does not work in the registration form please feel free to send us an email.
NOTE: If you are looking for a place in the elite Komodo, SAP or QPL programs most spots are full but please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, age-group and playing history.
Elite girls trials for ages U9-U12 will take place early February 2019:
More Information from Football Queensland
Please refer to the below documents/links issued by Football Queensland to help you register set-up a playfootball account and for further information as required:
How to create a new My Football Account
How to register to play in 2019
Please be patient. This is a new system and there may be some teething problems. Please read the information provided but if you do experience problems contact the following support centre who will be able to assist you:
Get Started Vouchers
Holland Park Hawks participates in the Queensland Governments ‘Get Started’ Programme. This scheme allows families to apply for a voucher worth $150 to be offset against their fees.
Families will be asked to register and pay the club fees in full and apply for the voucher once the scheme opens in 2019.
If you are a successful recipient of a get started voucher, this voucher can be forwarded to us, we will claim the rebate and once the rebate has been received into our bank account we will notify and refund you immediately.
For more information follow the link below:
Parent Split Fee Arrangements
Holland Park Hawks FC will set-up the registration process in the relevant system and issue notifications. Players will need to be registered and fees paid as per the process outlined.
It is not Holland Park Hawks FC role to become involved in disputes between parents/carers about the payment of fees. Payment arrangements are a matter for parents/carers to settle between themselves.
Holland Park Hawks FC will not enter into contacting parents/carers to organise alternative payment arrangements – it is for the parents/carers to ensure the payment process is followed in the interests of the player. Holland Park Hawks FC is not able to enter into part payment or 50/50 invoicing arrangements. We require payment to be made as registered/requested. It is the responsibility of the parents/carers to arrange reimbursement from any other parents/carers.
Email Communication for separated families
For families who are separated, we would recommend the use of ONE email address, with multiple access for parents/carers, be used for all Holland Park Hawks FC communications, including Team App. This allows us to ensure that all parents/carers receive the same information at the same time. We have seen this used successfully by many of our families.
It is not Holland Park Hawks FC role to become involved in disputes between parents/carers about a players fees, team level, fixtures, training schedule etc. We would ask that families work out the best strategy for them to ensure that the player’s registration process and training/game day organisation runs smoothly for all.
We thank you for your understanding.
Should you have any queries in relation to registrations please contact us via email@example.com
Various Football Skill Clinics will be offered throughout the calendar year. Please keep an eye on our website for more information.