Registrations are NOW OPEN. We use the FFA Playfootball System. All payments are to be made online. Please ensure that you read and understand our Club Handbook
Please follow these direct links (Football Queensland Players including U9-U12 SAP&Academy, U13-16 NPL Youth and U18-Firsts FQPL will be contacted separately. Do NOT register using the below links):
Hawks FC Fees & Team Information
Fees and Team details can be found by following the respective links/drop-down boxes from our website home page. Fees remain the same as 2020 Season for all teams.
Please see the following page for more information about navigating our website and club contacts:
Season Registration Process
FOOTBALL QUEENSLAND PLAYERS
SAP/FQPL/NPL Youth teams only
There is a specific process in place for the selection and registration of these teams and players.
Our club’s aim is to retain as many of our current players as possible via continual development and assessment throughout the year. Offer Letters are issued to successful players towards the finalisation of the current season.
If you are looking to play in SAP or Academy (U9-U12 – mixed teams (male and female), NPL Youth (U13-U16), or FQPL (U18/23s/seniors) in 2021 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be some remaining spots available.
Please note these teams train 3 nights per week and there is a high level of expectation around player commitment and availability. Our coaches meet with all the minimum accreditation requirements. All coaches will be vetted and assessed and will follow an individual personal development plan throughout the season. If you are interested in coaching at our club please contact email@example.com
Our programs are assessed and approved in detail by Football Queensland and are overseen by our 30+ year AFC A Accredited Coach, Mark Boyd who also holds an AFC Youth C Licence and is a registered FFA Course Presenter. Our SAP Head Coach, Jason Powell holds an AFC Youth C Licence, is part way through his AFC B Licence accreditation, holds a coaching role in the Youth Qld State Team Program and is a junior course presenter and our FQPL and First Team Coach is Danny Gnjidic who holds an AFC B Licence and is part way through his AFC A Licence accreditation.
FOOTBALL BRISBANE PLAYERS
Divisional (U12+ incl. O35) and small-sided team (U6-U11) registrations
- Registrations will be made using the FFA ‘playfootball’ system. A few things to note if you used playfootball last year:
- previous email address should be used
- password can be re-set as required
- please review all information and read all terms and conditions
Registrations are now open.
Players DO NOT need to trial. Registrations will be made directly into the system, by you, for a specific team.
- We CANNOT control registrations. Players register when they are ready which is sometimes up to and including the closing day! We cannot guarantee your choice of team placement or availability. Registrations will be reviewed weekly by our Office Manager. If some teams are short on numbers we will try our best to fill all teams and have all players play. If we cannot field a team we will help players find a team elsewhere as needed. We cannot give guarantees that you will be able to play in your chosen division/team.
- All payments will be taken online only via the playfootball registration process. This payment facility is safe and secure. Once made, the club and the player will receive a receipt for payment directly from the playfootball system. No further action will be required once payment is made.
- NO-PAY = NO PLAY
- To be fair to all players, no player will be allowed to play unless full payment has been received as requested.
- We offer assistance to those players who need it. Please contact the office directly on firstname.lastname@example.org should you need this service.
- Please also see below for details of the fair play voucher system offered by the Queensland Government.
- We also have a Business Perimeter Fence Signage offer which is eligible for a fee discount. Please see below:
Team Selection & Club Handbook
- U6 players are encouraged to play with friends in the same age category and have the option to request fellow team-mates as part of the registration process. We cannot guarantee all requests but we will try our best.
- U7-U12 players will be kept together in the same team as the previous season where possible. New players will be added to teams where spots are available.
- U12 boys will be graded at training in Feb/Mar to get ‘like with like’ for FB grading games tbc.
- U13-U16 fees in the playfootball system do not include a coaching levy. Please refer to the juniors page for more information. If a coach is supplied a levy of $205 per player will be added. This will be decided after the teams have registered and finalised. We are always on the lookout for good coaches for these teams (volunteer or experienced) so please let us know if you can coach a divisional team in 2021.
- Depending on numbers of players registered, U13-U16 will be graded where possible to get ‘like with like’.
- Please refer to our Club Handbook for more information.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Training Schedule and Key Dates – tbc (see our current training schedule for an idea of 2021)
- Club sign-on days – stay tuned for more information
- We will be on hand to guide you through the registration process (which you will still have to complete online) and answer any questions you may have.
- NB: U12 boys will need to sign-up by mid-February so if you need help registering please contact playfootball directly and they can guide you through the process or contact email@example.com to arrange a personal appointment. We have limited personnel on hand so we do ask that you contact playfootball directly in the first instance.
- Read our Website – During this time, with nearly 900 members, we experience a significant number of emails and telephone calls often to ask questions which are already posted online. We ask that you spend some time reading through our website information (https://hphawksfc.com.au/contacting-the-club/) and contact playfootball directly should you have any problems registering before you contact the office email.
- Contact Playfootball directly –
- We hope the registration system will run smoothly but please be mindful that we/playfootball are often overwhelmed at this time so please be patient.
- As always, we will try our best but we please ask that you read all the information posted online before you try to contact us to minimise our workload at this time.
Mini-Roo Registrations (U4/U5)
- This program is expected to start on Saturday mornings from April and is usually offered in blocks of 10 weeks. We will communicate this nearer the time but please feel free to register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org entitled MINI-ROO 2021 EOI and we will contact you directly.
FFA, FQ, and FB Registration Fees are paid directly from playfootball to the relevant associations. Clubs are not allowed to refund these registration fees without following specific refund policy:
As there is a specific process in place for these players once a spot in the team has been accepted, deposits and fees are non-refundable.
Football Brisbane, Over 35/45s & In-House Competitions
1. No Team Available for a Player
- A full refund will be given for fees paid.
- This only applies if the Club cannot allocate a player into a team.
- This does not refer to change of mind by player or parent/guardian.
2. Change of Mind
- Registered but has NOT played in any fixture (pre-season or during the season), grading (in-house or other), carnival or training:
- Any player deposit collected is non-refundable. Other registration fees paid will be refunded less a further $50 administration fee less any football association registration fees (FFA/FQ/FB) that are non-refundable.
- If no player deposit was required – a full refund of registration fees less a $50 administration fee less any football association registration fees (FFA/FQ/FB) that are non-refundable.
- Registered and played in any fixture (pre-season or during the season), grading (in-house or other), carnival or training:
- No refund will be offered of club or association registration fees
3. Serious Injury
Injury sustained by a player of a serious nature which results in a significant (more than 70%) games not played.
Please forward medical reports in writing to be tabled for consideration at the next Executive Committee Meeting.
- Faulty merchandise should be presented with a receipt for proof of purchase for an exchange.
- Merchandise can be exchanged in good faith if the sizing is wrong only if the item is un-worn and a receipt for proof of purchase is presented.
- No refund will be offered unless the merchandise is faulty.
Other (all competitions)
- Any exception to the refund policy must be applied for in writing to be tabled for consideration at the next Executive Committee Meeting.
- Season postponement outside of our control – no refunds will be given for the postponement of a season
- Season cancellations outside of our control (i.e. cancellations made by the FFA, FQ and/or FB) – a refund policy will be issued once we have received notification of the season cancellation, refunds will take into account the following;
- whether any training had taken place
- whether any games (pre-season, friendly or fixture related) had taken place
- whether any uniform had been purchased and issued (uniforms cannot be returned, or uniform costs refunded)
- what club costs had already been incurred (admin, utilities, field maintenance etc.)
- whether registration fees from footballing bodies (FFA/FQ/FB) will be refundable or not
We offer members a $500 discount on their fees if they sign-up for our Perimeter Fence Business Signage Package (1 per player), (see above).
To ensure your spot is guaranteed, please register and pay in full via the playfootball system first.
Contact email@example.com if you would like to take up this offer and we will contact you to arrange.
Fair Play Vouchers
Holland Park Hawks participates in the Queensland Governments ‘Fair Play Voucher’ Programme.
This scheme allows families to apply for a voucher worth $150 to be offset against their fees.
Families will be asked to register and pay the club fees in full and apply for the voucher when the scheme opens.
If you are a successful recipient of a fair play voucher, this voucher can be forwarded to us, we will claim the rebate and once the rebate has been received into our bank account we will notify and refund you immediately.
For more information follow the link below:
Parent Split Fee Arrangements
Holland Park Hawks FC will set-up the registration process in the relevant system and issue notifications. Players will need to be registered and fees paid as per the process outlined.
It is not Holland Park Hawks FC role to become involved in disputes between parents/carers about the payment of fees. Payment arrangements are a matter for parents/carers to settle between themselves.
Holland Park Hawks FC will not enter into contacting parents/carers to organise alternative payment arrangements – it is for the parents/carers to ensure the payment process is followed in the interests of the player. Holland Park Hawks FC is not able to enter into part payment or 50/50 invoicing arrangements. We require payment to be made as registered/requested. It is the responsibility of the parents/carers to arrange reimbursement from any other parents/carers.
NOTE: Email Communication for separated families
For families who are separated, we would recommend the use of ONE email address, with multiple access for parents/carers, be used for all Holland Park Hawks FC communications, including Team App. This allows us to ensure that all parents/carers receive the same information at the same time. We have seen this used successfully by many of our families.
It is not Holland Park Hawks FC role to become involved in disputes between parents/carers about a player’s fees, team level, fixtures, training schedule, etc. We would ask that families work out the best strategy for them to ensure that the player’s registration process and training/game day organisation runs smoothly for all.
Thank you for your understanding.
Should you have any queries in relation to registrations please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to our club handbook for further information about our policies and codes:
We are always on the lookout for good quality coaches and are looking to provide financial incentives for coaches who would like to take their skills to the next level via accreditation programs. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in giving back to the next generation of players. All coaches will be interviewed and a personalised program in line with their coaching ambitions will be put into place.
We recommend all our young players 13+ consider starting their pathway to a referee.