All HP Hawks players are required to register in Majestri as well as Playfootball. Fees will be collected through Majestri and none will be charged in playfootball. Playfootball registration is a Football Australia requirement for insurance purposes. Approving registrations is a manual task that we must perform and this will take a number of days, you do not need to follow up.
Please ensure that you read and understand our Club Handbook.
REGISTER HERE – All players U6 – Over 35 for all levels including our littlest Miniroos.
Registration due dates:
U6 – U12 – Wednesday March 9, 2022
U13 – U18, Metro Leagues (formerly City Leagues) and O35s – Wednesday February 2, 2022
Miniroos Kickoffs (3.5 – 5 yr olds) – Wednesday 20 April
THINGS TO NOTE
- Players DO NOT need to trial. For ages U9 and older, we will grade the players so teams are of like ability. For players who want to be with their mates, stronger players may need to play in a lower division as we will not promote beyond a player’s ability. We will email registered players to notify of grading dates.
- All payments will be taken online only via the Majestri system. This payment facility is safe and secure. You can choose a payment plan and set your own parameters
- NO-PAY = NO PLAY
- No player will be allowed to play unless full payment has been received as requested.
- We offer assistance to those players who need it. Please contact the office directly on firstname.lastname@example.org should you need this service.
A portion of each registration fee goes to the governing bodies: Football Australia, Football Queensland, and Football Queensland Metro (fomerly Football Brisbane) charge fees that may not be able to be refunded without following specific refund policy:
Football Queensland Metro, Over 35/45s & In-House Competitions
1. No Team Available for a Player
- A full refund will be given for fees paid.
- This only applies if the Club cannot allocate a player into a team.
- This does not refer to change of mind by player or parent/guardian.
2. Change of Mind
- Registered but has NOT played in any fixture (pre-season or during the season), grading (in-house or other), carnival or training:
- Any player deposit collected is non-refundable. Other registration fees paid will be refunded less a further $50 administration fee less any football association registration fees (FFA/FQ/FQM) that are non-refundable.
- If no player deposit was required – a full refund of registration fees less a $50 administration fee less any football association registration fees (FFA/FQ/FB) that are non-refundable.
- Registered and played in any fixture (pre-season or during the season), grading (in-house or other), carnival or training:
- No refund will be offered of club or association registration fees
3. Serious Injury
Injury sustained by a player of a serious nature which results in a significant (more than 70%) games not played.
Please forward medical reports in writing to be tabled for consideration at the next Executive Committee Meeting.
We offer members a $500 discount on their fees if they sign-up for our Perimeter Fence Business Signage Package (1 per player).
To ensure your spot is guaranteed, please register and pay in full first.
Contact email@example.com if you would like to take up this offer and we will contact you to arrange.
Fair Play Vouchers
Holland Park Hawks participates in the Queensland Governments ‘Fair Play Voucher’ Programme.
This scheme allows families to apply for a voucher worth $150 to be offset against their fees.
Families will be asked to register and pay the club fees in full and apply for the voucher when the scheme opens.
If you are a successful recipient of a fair play voucher, this voucher can be forwarded to us, we will claim the rebate and once the rebate has been received into our bank account we will notify and refund you immediately.
For more information follow the link below: