Hi QPL/SAP Players
We hope most of you have experienced an easy process of registering and paying for the 2019 Season however we recognise that for some of you the process has been protracted.
Letters of Offer requested that all payments be made by 31st December 2018, as training commences shortly after. We would ask that you meet this request as far as is possible but be rest assured that if you have experienced issues that have been on hold due to the holiday period your place remains confirmed.
Below are some further guidelines that might help you navigate the new payment system:
- Go into the webpage – www.playfootball.com.au
- Click on the ‘join our team’ – ‘register now’ option
- Click on the youth football option (12-18) or adult football option (U20/senior)
- Search for ‘Holland Park Hawks’ and choose the Holland Park Hawks Football Club Inc – FQPL option
- On the right hand side you will see a grey button ‘start my registration’ – click this
- This will take you into a main page where you can click ‘get started’
- You will then be asked to login using a playfootball account or register for one. Once your account is active you will be able to follow through the registration and payment process. You will receive an email confirming your registration. Please keep this safe.
We hope this helps.
We will review the payments made on our return in January to ensure that all players have been registered correctly before training starts on the 7thJanuary.
The Holland Park Hawks FC Team