What is the Miniroos Kickoff program?
Holland Park Hawks Football Club offer the Miniroos Kick-Off Program for 3.5 to 5 year olds.
MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell
- A fun, safe sport taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 3.5 and 5.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives an MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register which includes the following;
- Drinks Bottle
- Shin Guards
- Club Sticker Sheet
What are the benefits of signing up your children for a Kick-Off program?
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child’s ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
Please refer to the Miniroos website for further information:
Holland Park Hawks 2020 Program
Three Blocks will run in 2020 on Saturday mornings at Whites Hill Reserve, Field 1 from 8am-8.45am
Our top youth players will provide the coaching following a specific program overseen by our registered Mini-Roo co-ordinator.
Our program aims to deliver basic football skills in a FUN, CONTROLLED and SAFE environment.
Some players have lots of confidence and take to the program easily, some do not. It is often the case that some youngsters cry and are scared in their first few sessions. Our coaches will try our best to settle and work with your child to build their confidence and resilience, however you know your child best and if you feel you need to step in and take their hand, console them or help guide them through the first few sessions feel free to offer your help.
Our aim is to give our players the ability to learn to enjoy playing with others, taking instructions and learn the basic skills of football.
2020 Dates are as follows:
Block 1: 14 March – 6 June (no sessions on 11 April, 18 April or 25 April).
Block 2: 13 June – 29 August (no sessions 4 July or 11 July)
The fee for this program is $130 per block or $220 for 2 blocks.
You may register using this link: Miniroos Kick Off Program . If you have any further queries please contact: