Mini Hawks in a nutshell
- A fun, safe sport taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 3.5 and 5 (boys and girls)
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor and social skills and have fun.
What are the benefits of signing up your children for a Kick-Off program?
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child’s ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
Please refer to the Miniroos website for further information.
Mini Hawks Program
Saturday mornings from 8:00am – 8:45am at Holland Park Hawks Football Club located at Whites Hill Reserve, Field 1.
10 week blocks
- Block 1 – 23 April – 26 June
- Block 2 – 17 July – 18 September
Our top youth players will provide the coaching following a specific program overseen by our Junior Development Officer.
Our program aims to deliver basic football skills in a FUN, CONTROLLED and SAFE environment.
Some players have lots of confidence and take to the program easily, some do not. It is often the case that some youngsters cry and are scared in their first few sessions. Our coaches will try our best to settle and work with your child to build their confidence and resilience, however you know your child best and if you feel you need to step in and take their hand, console them or help guide them through the first few sessions feel free to offer your help.
Our aim is to give our players the ability to learn to enjoy playing with others, taking instructions and learn the basic skills of football.
The fee for this program is $130 per block or $220 for 2 blocks.