In 2018 Holland Park Hawks will continue with a supervising development coach which was trialed in 2016 and 2017.
- This is for Players turning 8 or 9 years old born in 2009/2010
- A volunteer game leader/coach is required.
- The volunteer parent will take the team game days and training sessions and work with Skills Development Coach.
- Coaches will be rostered throughout the year for their training with Skills Development Coach. The purpose is to develop “better” coaches who will develop “better” players.
- Each team will also need to appoint a Volunteer Team Manager.
For assistance with coaching drills and skills please refer to our coaches page:
For assistance with Team Management please refer to our Hawks Team App page:
Monday from 5.15pm to 6.15pm commencing on Monday 5th March 2018 at Whites Hill College
Each team will be supplied with a training pack consisting of balls, bibs and cones. Other equipment such as hurdles, ladders poles and goals will be available on the day as required.
The season starts running from March to September 2018 with breaks for school holidays.
White Hawks Jersey $40.00 black shorts $25, red socks$15.
Uniforms are available in the Uniform Shop or by appointment by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams consist of a maximum 10 players with 7 players on the field at any one time.
Games are 2 x 20 minute halves.
Games will be home and away on a Saturday Morning kick off time and venue TBC.