Hawks FC In-House Competition for mixed boys and girls teams
- Players turning 5 or 6 years old born in 2014/2015
- Teams are usually made up of boys and girls. Girls only teams can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- A Volunteer Team Coach is required – this person will be appointed on Muster Day (held in March)
- The Volunteer Coach will take the team game days and training sessions
- Please see our coaches guide for further information – coaches guide
- Coaches will be supported with training and games during the season
- Coaches will be invited to attend Coach Training Sessions held in-house or by Football Brisbane
- Each team will also need to appoint a Volunteer Team Manager – this person will be appointed on Muster Day
- All players, coaches, managers and supporters must abide by our Code of Conduct
- Please see our Wet Weather Protocol
$360 (no change to 2019) which includes a breathable, SPF 50 rated, Kappa supplied Hawks FC playing jersey
See our Registration Information for more information on fees and how to register:
1 night per week. TBD
Each team will be supplied with a training pack consisting of balls, bibs and cones. Other equipment such as hurdles, ladders poles and goals will be available on the day as required.
The season starts running from March to September with breaks for school holidays.
A new sublimated Hawks FC playing jersey is included in the 2020 Registration Fee
Black shorts, red socks and shin-pads make up the playing uniform.
Uniform items can be purchased in person on Muster Day, via our canteen on game day or at our pop-up uniform shop manned by volunteers.
Aldi MiniRoos National Playing Format and Rules
Parent Information Pack
U6s form part of our in-house Hawks FC competition.
Games are played at home on Saturday mornings.
Training days/times will be announced in early 2020.
Fixtures are controlled by Holland Park Hawks FC. Dates/Times will not be announced until late Feb/Early March once all players are registered and teams are known.
Please refer to our Club Handbook for more information on Club Policies and Processes including small-sided team selection.