Hawks FC In-House Competition
- Players turning 5 or 6 years old born in 2013/2014
- A Volunteer Team Coach is required – this person will be appointed on Muster Day
- The Volunteer Coach will take the team game days and training sessions
- Please see our coaches guide for further information – coaches guide
- Coaches will be supported by our new 2019 Junior Technical Director who will be in attendance at all training sessions and on game days
- Coaches will be invited to attend Coach Training Sessions held by the Junior Technical Director and/or Football Brisbane throughout the season
- Each team will also need to appoint a Volunteer Team Manager – this person will be appointed on Muster Day
- All players, coaches, managers and supporters must abide by our Code of Conduct
- Please see our Wet Weather Protocol
$350 which includes a new breathable, SPF 50 rated, Kappa supplied 2019 playing jersey
See our Registration Information for more information on fees and how to register:
Whites Hill College – Training Schedule
Each team will be supplied with a training pack consisting of balls, bibs and cones. Other equipment such as hurdles, ladders poles and goals will be available on the day as required.
The season starts running from March to September with breaks for school holidays.
A new sublimated Hawks FC playing jersey is included in the 2019 Registration Fee
Black shorts, red socks and shin-pads make up the playing uniform.
Uniform Items can be purchased in person on Muster Day or online via our webshop.
Teams consist of a maximum of 6 players with 4 players on the field at any one time.
Games are in-house and consist of 2 x 15 minute halves on Saturday mornings.
A Fixture List will be posted up at the beginning of the season.