In 2018 Holland Park Hawks will continue with a supervising development coach which was trialed in 2016 and 2017.
- This is for Players turning 12 years old born in 2006
- A volunteer game leader/coach is required.
- The volunteer parent will take the team game days and training sessions and work with Skills Development Coach.
- Coaches will be rostered throughout the year for their training with Skills Development Coach. The purpose is to develop “better” coaches who will develop “better” players.
- Each team will also need to appoint a Volunteer Team Manager.
Monday from 5.15pm to 6.15pm commencing on Monday 5th March 2018 at Whites Hill College
Each team will be supplied with a training pack consisting of balls, bibs and cones. Other equipment such as hurdles, ladders poles and goals will be available on the day as required.
The season starts running from March to September 2018 with breaks for school holidays.
Teams consist of a maximum 12 players with 9 players on the field at any one time.
Games are 2 x 25 minute halves.
In 2018 HPHFC will be capping the number of teams to 2.
Games will be home and away on a Saturday Morning kick off time and venue TBC.
White Hawks Jersey $40.00 black shorts $25, red socks$15.
Uniforms are available on sign on days and muster day in the Uniform Shop or by appointment by contacting email@example.com
Muster Saturday 3rd March 2018
3.45pm at Whites Hill Reserve
Muster is a get together for the junior teams to:
- Find out their team name
- Find out who their team-mates are
- Nominate a Team Coach
- Nominate a Team Manager
- Advise training times and locations
Teams will not be permitted to start training until the coach and manager positions are filled.
Fees for 2018: $450.00 + $50.00 Volunteer Levy
Rego Fees for the season cover the following:
- Football Australia Fees
- Football Queensland Fees
- Football Brisbane Fees
- Team photo
- All insurance coverage
- Contribution to operating costs
- Coaching costs
- One club day wristband (Presentation Day)
- All Match Day Fees
Registrations open until 25th February 2018
Please register via www.myfootballclub.com.au