- Players turning 10 years old born in 2011
- Where possible all girl and all boy teams are created and are played in the respective Football Brisbane girls or boys divisions.
- A Volunteer Team Coach is required – this person will be appointed on Muster Day (held in March). If you are willing to volunteer for this role please contact email@example.com and we will add you to our list.
- The Volunteer Coach will take the team game days and training sessions
- Please see our coaches guide for further information – coaches guide
- Coaches will be supported with training and games during the season
- Coaches will be invited to attend Coach Training Sessions held in-house or by Football Brisbane
- Each team will also need to appoint a Volunteer Team Manager – this person will be appointed on Muster Day
- All players, coaches, managers and supporters must abide by our Code of Conduct
- Please see our Wet Weather Protocol
$540 (no change to 2019/2020) inclusive of all match fees. Uniforms are available for purchase (see below).
See our Registration Information for more information on fees and how to register:
I night per week.
Each team will be supplied with a training pack consisting of balls, bibs and cones. Other equipment such as hurdles, ladders poles and goals will be available on the day as required.
The season starts running from March to September with breaks for school holidays.
Last season’s (2019/2020) Hawks FC playing jerseys can be worn on game days. Hawks FC Training jerseys are optional.
Black shorts, red socks and shin-pads make up the playing uniform.
Uniform Items (including playing jerseys and training jerseys) can be purchased in person on Muster Day, via the canteen on game day or from our pop-up uniform shop manned by volunteers.
Aldi MiniRoos National Playing Format and Rules
Parent Information Pack
U10s form part of the Football Brisbane competition. Teams travel home and away.
Where possible boys teams are placed in a Football Brisbane Boys only competition and girls teams are placed in a Football Brisbane girls only competition.
Fixtures are controlled by Football Brisbane and are not usually announced until March once all registrations have closed and teams are nominated and confirmed by clubs.
Please refer to our Club Handbook for more information on Club Policies and Processes including small-sided team selection.