What is the ALDI miniroos program?
Holland Park Hawks Football Club offer the ALDI Miniroos Kick-Off Program for 3.5 to 5 year olds.
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell
- A fun, safe sport taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 3.5 and 5.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball, and a water bottle.
What are the benefits of signing up your children for a Kick-Off program?
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child’s ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
Please refer to the ALDI Miniroos website for further information:
ALDI Miniroos offers the following programs:
- a pre-season 6 week program Jan-Mar 2018
- a winter season program Apr-Aug 2018 and
- a post season program Oct-Dec 2018
The fee for this program is $110. A full kit is provided by the ALDI miniroos program as part of this cost as described above.
Training details Block 1.
Block 1 will run on Saturday mornings at Whites Hill Reserve 8am-8.45am on the following days:
- March: 10th, 17th, 24th
*Breaking for School Holidays*
- April: 21st, 28th
- May: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- June: 2nd
If you wish to register go to:
- Enter your postcode
- Select ‘Holland Park Hawks FC’
- Click on ‘view available program’ and
If you have any enquiries please email:
Registrations for the pre-season program close on 28th February 2018