What is the ALDI miniroos program?
Holland Park Hawks Football Club offer the ALDI Miniroos Kick-Off Program for 3.5 to 5 year olds.
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell
- A fun, safe sport taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 3.5 and 5.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register which includes the following;
- Drinks Bottle
- Shin Guards
- HAL/WWL Club Sticker Sheet
- Boot Bag
- 2 x free tickets to a selected Hyundai A League and/or Westfield W-League March by redeemable voucher
What are the benefits of signing up your children for a Kick-Off program?
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child’s ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
Please refer to the ALDI Miniroos website for further information:
Holland Park Hawks 2019 Program
Two Blocks will run in 2019 on Saturday mornings at Whites Hill Reserve 8am-8.45am
4 of our top youth players will provide the coaching following a specific program overseen by our new Junior Technical Director, Ally Reid. Ally is an accredited Aldi Miniroos coach and will attend all sessions.
Our program aims to deliver basic football skills in a FUN, CONTROLLED and SAFE environment.
Some players have lots of confidence and take to the program easily, some do not. It is often the case that some youngsters cry and are scared in their first few sessions. Our coaches will try our best to settle and work with your child to build their confidence and resilience, however you know your child best and if you feel you need to step in and take their hand, console them or help guide them through the first few sessions feel free to offer your help.
Our aim is to give our players the ability to learn to enjoy playing with others, taking instructions and learn the basic skills of football.
BLOCK 1 – 16th March 2019 to 8th June 2019
This is a 10 week block:
- 3 sessions will take place in March (16th, 23rd and 30th)
- Easter Holidays will be taken in April and no sessions will run (6th, 13th & 20th)
- 7 sessions will take place from 27th April to 8th June inclusive
BLOCK 2 – 15th June 2019 to 31st August 2019
This is a 10 week block:
- 3 sessions will take place in June (15th, 22nd & 29th)
- School Holidays will be taken in July (6th, 13th)
- 7 sessions will take place from 20th July to 31st Aug inclusive
The fee for this program is $110 per block or you can register for the entire 20 week program for $190.
A participant pack (see above) is provided by the ALDI miniroos program.
Registrations are now open, click on this link : https://www.playfootball.com.au/miniroos-kickoff-finder
Put in our postcode (4152) or Holland Park Hawks and follow the links to register. Even if you have played before please choose ‘I am registering for an Aldi MiniRoos Kick-Off program for the first time in 2019’ option:
Please feel free to register directly. If you have any further queries please contact: