What is the ALDI miniroos program?
Holland Park Hawks Football Club offer the ALDI Miniroos Kick-Off Program for 3.5 to 5 year olds.
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell
- A fun, safe sport taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 3.5 and 5.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball, and a water bottle.
What are the benefits of signing up your children for a Kick-Off program?
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child’s ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
Please refer to the ALDI Miniroos website for further information:
ALDI Miniroos offers various blocks throughout the year.
Blocks will run on Saturday mornings at Whites Hill Reserve 8am-8.45am and will start on Saturday 16th March 2019.
The fee for this program is $110.
A full kit is provided by the ALDI miniroos program as part of this cost, as described above, for new registrations only.
Please keep posted for further information with regards to the opening of 2019 registrations.