What is the ALDI miniroos program?
Holland Park Hawks Football Club offer the ALDI Miniroos Kick-Off Program for 3.5 to 5 year olds.
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell
- A fun, safe sport taught in a friendly environment for children aged between 3.5 and 5.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball, and a water bottle.
What are the benefits of signing up your children for a Kick-Off program?
- Make new friends and develop social skills.
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Develop a child’s ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
Please refer to the ALDI Miniroos website for further information:
ALDI Miniroos offers various blocks throughout the year.
Block 2 will run on Saturday mornings at Whites Hill Reserve 8am-8.45am on the following days:
- June 30th
- July 21st, 28th
- August 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- September 1st, 8th, 15th
The fee for this program is $100. A full kit is provided by the ALDI miniroos program as part of this cost, as described above, for new registrations only.
If you wish to register go to:
- Enter your postcode
- Select ‘Holland Park Hawks FC’
- Click on ‘view available program’ and
If you have any enquiries please email: