Each season Football Brisbane (FB) seek nominations from clubs to submit their grassroots community players for the ‘McDonald’s Junior Player of the Week’.
Coaches – If you wish to nominate a player please send the following details through to Ally at
Please email through the following:
- Players name (the first name only is permissible if preferring not to submit surname).
- Club & age/division they are playing in. (Player must be a registered active player in 2019).
- A short blurb about the player and why you are nominating them.
- A brief comment from the player on what it is they love about football.
- A good quality image of the player (ideally in action), landscape format.
FB will select a recipient each week to be published on our facebook page each Thursday lunchtime. Submissions will be carried over for possible future publication. Only submissions with the above five requirements will be considered.