We are looking to carry-out some repairs and maintenance at our Clubhouse and ‘spruce it up’ a bit!
We are looking for club members and/or contacts, who would be prepared to offer their time, expertise and/or supplies for free, as a donation to the club.
For those of you who attended the Club’s AGM in November, you will know that the Club’s Financials show a loss as at 30 June 2017. Your new Committee is working hard to cut expenses where possible, increase sponsorship and fundraising revenue where feasible and chase down all available grants not only to claw back the inherited loss but to bring fees as low as possible in future seasons so any donated help you can give us to enhance our Club experience will be most appreciated.
- Painters – we would like to render and paint the old clubhouse and paint the shutters, the interiors of the toilets, changing rooms, office and clubhouse
- Maintenance – we have various small and larger jobs that need work always!
- Electrics/Plumbing/Builders – for our canteen upgrade
- Locksmiths – we would like to upgrade our key plan and add chains to equipment to prevent theft
- Fencing – we would like to replace our field one fence and make it level
- Canteen equipment – if you are aware of any good quality, commercial supplies we might be able to get for free for please let us know. We are in the process of sourcing some but the more the merrier!
If you are able to help please contact us at email@example.com
If you would prefer to sponsor the club, please refer to the attached:
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tailor-made packages can be arranged to support specific fundraising events throughout the year.
Thanks to all of you for your help and support.