Muster Day – Saturday 2nd March
March 2 @ 8:45 am - 3:15 pm
All registered players, please meet at Whites Hill Reserve at the following times:
- U6 Boys and Girls (2013 born) – 9am
- U7 Boys (2012 born) – 10am
- U8 Boys (2011 born) and U7/U8 Girls (2012/2011 born) – 11am
- U9 Boys and Girls (2010 born) – noon
- U10 Boys (2009 born) and U10/U11 girls (2009/2008 born) – 1pm
- U11 Boys (2008 born) and U12 Girls (2007 born) – 2pm
Each session will run for one hour. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time to help ensure we can run the day on time.
Ally, our Junior Technical Director will be introduced and she will take you through the session and give you an insight into her role during the season.
Players will meet their team-mates for the season, get their team name and we will nominate coach and manager.
Once this is done, we will invite the teams over to field 2 for some team challenges (to get to know each other and have some fun) which will be run by our youth male/female players. Challenge winners will go into a draw for a prize. This will be drawn at the end of the session.
Players jerseys (included in the fees) will be issued to players. Shorts and socks will available for purchase. The Boot Stall will be open too.
Our newly renovated canteen will be running a ‘soft pre-season opening’ with hot food and drinks for sale.