Please refer to Football Brisbane’s competition update for the 2020 season. There was a time when we weren’t sure we would get to this point so this is fantastic news.
Please see the information as it pertains to our club:
- Miniroos (U9-U11) will see a 15 round competition from 17-19 July to 30th October.
- Junior Divisionals (U12-U16) and City Leagues (men/women)have a 14 round competition from 24th July to 30th October. This program builds in some ramp-up training once contact training is allowed. This is important to help prevent injuries across these age groups.
- We will issue more information with regards to our in-house (U6/U7/U8) competition soon. We will commence on 18th July and run a full 19 game schedule. We are looking to finish this competition in September and include 2-3 carnival weekend rounds. With many fixtures to navigate over the next two weeks, it will be difficult for us to confirm exact game times at the moment but please stay tuned.
- Our 4/5 year old mini-roo block will also commence on 18th July at 8am Saturday mornings and run for the 9 remaining weeks.
- Over35s will also commence 17-19 July and run for 18 weeks to 13-15th November.
Note that there will be some September school holiday games and catch-up rounds have been included for wet weather cancellations.
We will update SAP/NPL Youth and QPL players as soon as we can.
More information will be issued over the coming days/weeks to Team Managers and on TeamApp/Facebook/email.
Please applaud Football Brisbane for all their hard work. They have also struggled under COVID with reduced staff and financial concerns. The team has been very supportive of all clubs and we look forward to getting on with our 2020 COVID Season!