Please note that trials held by Holland Park Hawks FC for 2020 are for SAP/NPL teams and are by invitation only.
Expressions of Interest are still open. Register here https://hphawksfc.gaffer.club/joinUs and if selected you will receive an invite to trial.
Please note that all our team coaching positions have changed in 2020. The SAP Program is overseen by our qualified youth coach, Jason Powell who has many years of experience, including coaching at state level. Our Technical Director, Mark Boyd joined the club in April 2019 and also brings along with him a wealth of experience at all levels of football:
Please note that there is a specific process underway for SAP/NPL players and all are contacted by email directly.
Divisional (U12-U16) and small-sided team (U6-U11) registrations (Football Brisbane)
- Registrations will be made using the playfootball system (like last season).
- We have not received confirmation when this system will open for 2020 registrations.
- Once open we will issue emails to current members, notification on facebook and our website to advise how the process will work for 2020.
- Changes to the system are currently undergoing final testing by the FFA but we hope to include full team nominations, 100% online registration and payment and a quicker, more efficient process. You may have already seen some updates from the FFA.
- Players DO NOT need to trial. Registrations will be made directly into the system for a specific team.
- We CANNOT control registrations. Players register when they are ready. Our registrations will have a cut-off date and all teams will be constantly reviewed. If some teams are short on numbers we will try our best to fill all teams and have all players play. If we cannot field a team we will help players find a team elsewhere as needed.
- PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE OFFICE. During this time we experience a significant number of emails and telephone calls often to ask questions which are already posted online. We hope the registration system will run smoothly this year (!) but please be mindful that we are often overwhelmed at this time. As always, we will try our best but we please ask that you read all information posted online before you try to contact us to minimise our workload at this time.
Aldi Mini-Roo Registrations (U4/U5)
- Please stay tuned for more details on facebook and the website.
We have started the process of updating all our website with 2020 information but this will take some days to finish so please be patient with us as we do so.