In accordance with the Club’s Constitution, all members of the Executive Committee will resign from their positions at the 2019 AGM and nominations will be made for a new 2020 Executive Committee.
2020 Nominations have been submitted and are as follows:
- Sharon Flannery (nominated by Alejandra Del Campo & Michele Castles) – President
- Nigel Hemer (Tina Olive & Simon Smith) – Vice President
- Gary Weir ( Sergio Kuyznierewicz & Jason Thomas) – Committee Member
- Lee Sawyer ( Nigel Hemer & James Benston) – Committee Member
At this stage we have not received a nomination for a new Club Treasurer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role information can be found via the following link:
Other Important Volunteer Club Positions
We are looking for members to offer their services for the following positions to help lighten the load on current Committee Members and to provide extra focus and compliance:
- Media Rep – organise interviews with senior players, provide a central contact for Football Brisbane/Football Queensland, ensure compliance with our Football Queensland Licence Agreement, co-ordinate and post-up game videos
- Club Photographer – to take player profile shots, be on hand at senior home games, take shots of Saturday community football etc..
- MPIO Member Protection Information Officer – to play a neutral role to review and develop processes and provide a point of contact with Club Members
- Social and Events Co-ordinator – to assist organise, promote and run club social functions and events
- Business Partnership Co-ordinator – to assist build relationships with club business partners, help expand our partnerships, provide a point of contact for businesses, work alongside with our Media Rep to increase our club’s profile and celebrate our business partners
- Volunteer Co-ordinator – to assist increasing our willing volunteer base, help create volunteer job descriptions, help celebrate our volunteers
Sadly, we do not experience many members wishing to get involved with the running of the club which makes it tougher for those who do. Many hands make light work and we really appreciate your help to make volunteering easier and take our club forward in leaps and bounds. Don’t be shy, we don’t bite!
If you do not wish to volunteer for any roles please note that the AGM is open to ALL members.
The President, Treasurer and Football Director will wrap up the season just gone, discuss progress and highlight the work to be done in 2020. We will also take an open Q&A session.
Please join us at Carina Leagues Club, 3pm, Nov 3rd.
Questions to email@example.com